Merry Christmas, Everybody!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 18:25:22 EST

Hey, All-

This message won't get posted 'till pretty late christmas day, if not
the day after, but I just felt like wishing all of you a merry
christmas, and hope that any of your travels for the holiday were and
will be safe. I've spent the last week out on the road with my dad,
and will be spending this coming week at home before heading back to
New York next weekend.

Driving across Ohio here we've seen lots of tracks heading into the
ditch and a big truck still there, so it seems last night was probably
pretty interesting around here. We've had a good run so far and I hope
the same is true of all of you who've been out and about for the
holidays.

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s