RE: RE: Flasher problem

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 17:40:57 EST

If I remember correctly, he's in Germany. He's limited to online part
suppliers who are willing to ship internationally.

Stebel,
   If your having a real hard time getting one, give me a shout off list. My
wife Ingrid works for Trumpf here in the US. She ships items back and forth to
Stuttgart on an almost daily basis. I'm sure we can manage to get one to you if
neccessary.

Walt