Cooling Fan Controller

From: Mike G (Colorado_Dakota@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 00:29:59 EST

Howdy All!
I'm back on the list after about a year and a half! What's new? LOL I
need to get some ideas from any of you about installing a Lincoln Mark VIII
(the fan pulls mad cfm to the tune of 4300) fan in my 1999 Dodge Dakota SLT
4x4 V8. Do any of you know of a controller that will turn the fan on with
A/C or temp sensor? I also need to get your ideas about having it turn on at
low speed with the ignition.....good idea or bad idea? I have found allot of
info on this fan but can't figure out if it runs all the time or just when
the A/C and/or temp switch is activated. I found one but it's pretty spendy
($109). Here is the site: http://www.dccontrol.com This controller is
unique in the fact that it has a variable speed control dependent on temp
and A/C activation. Do you think it's worth it?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Mike G