Re: My next Dodge (was: Emissions)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 15:32:35 EST

Gary Hedlin wrote:
> On 1/2/05 12:38 PM, in article BAY11-F6F2207A37788F85FCD945A29F0@phx.gbl,
> ""Chad Evans"" <hemidak@msn.com> wrote:
>

>>i still dont like the 05 dakota, but have you seen some of the Sema photos ?
>>The aftermarket has mad some improvements to the looks.
>>

> Yup.... All I can say is theres gonna be a hell of a lot of people making
> money on aftermarket stuff for the 05's. I already know of some companies
> making bumper covers & billet grilles for them, and I'll probably have to
> buy em! :)

If they can get a decent looking bumper replacement out there I may be
tempted to reconsider a Gen IV. They also have to come up with a good
suspension lift kit for it. I can hack my usual McGuyver style of
interior modifications to fix things inside. And there is always an
Atlas twin stick conversion -- damn those dials anyway.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!