Re: M1 is on.

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 05:22:45 EST

Gary Hedlin wrote:
> On 12/14/04 4:54 PM, in article
> 004301c4e22f$b9122190$430c9f3f@VALUED664B84C7, ""TJ Goettner""
> <dakota52318@toad.net> wrote:
>
>>OH!!!!!!!! Does anyone know of a program that I can BUY/Download that can
>>convert .MOV files to something smaller????
>

> Send it my way. I can make it into whatever you need. Although personaly,
> I'ld stick with the mov format because it's a pretty universal format. But
> we can clean it up, add some titles...make it look good! :)
>
> Heres a sample of my work:
>
> http://garyhedlin.com/temp/rondyno.mov
>
> Too bad the guy doesn't have it on his own page. What people will do to get
> out of paying people.

I personally dislike The Quicktime format, but mostly because of the
player. I have the same general dislike for the .rm format. For
whatever their strong points are, I find that I prefer the mpeg and
windows formats, playing on either plain old media player or winamp. I
usually will not download a .mov or .rm file unless I *really* want to
see it.