Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 14:11:50 EST

On Jan 3, 2005, at 03:51, Mr. Plow wrote:

> So why was the Dak towed anyway?

apparently two weeks is about three days too long to leave it in a
truck stop parking lot while going out with dad for a week and then
home for a week without letting them know. oops/lesson learned

> And 45 bucks is pretty cheap to get it back, the company not have it
> long or what?

yeah, I was definitley expecting to have to give up a C note or more,
so I really couldn't get too pissed about it - especially since I was
able to get it back on a Sunday too. I really don't know how long they
had it, but my guess is thursday or friday.

>> From: Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com>
>

> My truck got towed, i suck, blah blah blah.........
>> --
>> Mike Maskalans

yup! that's about right ;-)

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s