RE: I'm Looking for a Chrome OEM gen III Grill

From: Mike G (Colorado_Dakota@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 22:17:31 EST

Bill,
I'm the one looking for the grill. Wow that's a good price for a new OEM.
The dealer wants almost $200! Seems like on the after market ones you cant
just grind off the plastic welds. The after market units are one solid
molded piece of plastic. I could cut those out but then I would have
nothing to tap the screws into to attach the mesh. There is just not enough
plastic there. Thanks For the lead on this grill Bill!
Mike