RE: Cleaning Wet Okoles

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 13:56:36 EST

You can buy stuff from wet okole or use wet suit cleaner.
You can clean them right on the seat. I need to clean mine
This is from their website.

How do I clean my seat covers?

The more you wash, the longer they last. Washing your Wet Okole Hawaii seat
covers will ultimately extend the life of your seat covers. Wet suit shampoo
was specifically designed for cleaning and conditioning neoprene products.
Cleaning with wet suit shampoo removes organic residue, micro-organisms and
salt deposits that contribute to the deterioration of neoprene. Conditioning
with wet suit shampoo helps prevent excessive drying, premature aging and
oxidation of neoprene while continuing to keep the colors bright. Since Wet
Okole Hawaii seat covers are waterproof, just wash the seat covers right on
the vehicle. No hassles of taking the seat covers on or off. Combine water
with your wet suit shampoo. Use a lint-free cloth and wash your seat covers
thoroughly. Rinse your seat covers with fresh water and towel dry. DO NOT
USE BLEACH OR DETERGENTS CONTAINING BLEACH! DO NOT USE A BRUSH or MACHINE
WASH! HAND WASH and AIR DRY ONLY! Wet suit shampoo can be purchased directly
from us or any other Wet Okole Hawaii seat cover dealer

Here is the set i've had on mine for 3yrs now.
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/wet_okole.jpg
I love them!
--Hop