Fw: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 03:09:56 EST

If i shouldn't send this to the list, let me know.

-----------------
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 03:02:31 -0500
From: service@rockauto.com

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer!

To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends
a special discount on auto parts.

Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 174302175128 to friends, neighbors,
relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works
on cars or trucks.
- When someone (including yourself) places an order at
www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you
hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an
immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on March 8, 2005; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it
expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of
their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the
discount code.**