list duplication

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 03:38:44 EST

Hey Jon-

I know we went through this once before where a message sent to
dakota-truck-digest@twistedbits.net
would get posted to the list about 8 times with an increasing number of
leading carriage returns, but didn't you have that fixed at some point?
  I'm not even sure what I'd search for in the archives to find it....
"duplicate messages" went nowhere, and I'm not too motivated to find
the previous discussion =)

Just curious, since I remember this happening before (and as I recall
only to the email side, not to the newsgroups)

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s