Re: Re: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 18:22:01 EST

Geeez!.......I was really hoping this design would be a modern take on a
Classic Musclecar I dearly Loved at one time!

Talk about being disappointed!.......why is it DC can not create a decent
RWD 2 DR (pass car) that is affordable!

They would have been better OFF calling that car a Coronet instead!

(The Coronet was a 4DR sedan popular in the late 60's and early 70's)

I guess I'll be looking at either the Dakota or Ram for my next
driver!........siiiiiiiiiigh

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...