Re: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 00:12:14 EST

> I actually went and compared the two vehicles side by side and after 10
> minutes I still don't see any similarities between the Charger and the new
> Mustang. Whatever it is that you're smoking, please pass it this way.

OK...I think it's time for a retraction.

I had some time today so I looked at multiple pics of the charger and the
mustang. I looked at the front ends that I thought looked similar. THEY
ARE NOT. The angle shot showed me this, but the dead-on ones gave me the
impression that they were similar.

So, I am wrong. I'll take my beating now! :)

P.S. I wasn't smoking anything, just looking at product manuals for WAY too
long. 14+ hours of working in Quark will have you seeing some very weird
stuff! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9