Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 11:54:26 EST

I had a Pontiac. Now, I realize that a comparison between their passenger
cars and their sports models would be worse than apples to oranges, but my
experiences with my car soured me on the entire brand. That car was the
worst kind of money pit.

Nothing but Dodges in my drive now, and that's the way I like it. :)