RE: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 01:34:41 EST

Meh, in Sport Trucks it was awesome, best handler there was, fastest NA
truck ever up to the SRT10, but when put in the pony car market it was
only OK, and it shouldn't be put in there anyways as it weighed over
500lb more than the closest one, had worst traction due to the no weight
issue, and has aerodynamics of a brick. It did manage to outhandle most
of them, but speedwise, except for 98 Stangs and newer AUTO (R/Ts are
auto too though) it couldn't pack that extra aero and weight against em.
Of course, with bolt-ons only you could get the job done and look great
doing it :), but we need a true to life Challenger/Cuda to go up against
the Stang (The cambirds are now gone and the GTO isn't quite a pony car,
more a challenger to that Charger or a 300C).

Here's hopin. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Yes, many Ponies have seen it's tailgate.