Re: Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 18:06:51 EST

nothing against the R/T at all. i had a 99 and loved every moment that i
had it, but it is not comprable to stangs and ss's. one is a truck and the
other 2 are cars.. completly different market segments. even for raching
its just not the same. heck the first car i raced with it was a z28 and i
got smoked bad. the cars are significantly faster than the R/T from the
factory with warranty. (and i dont want to get in to the whole "it only
voids warranty if they prove your mods caused it" thing).