Anyone in the Cleveland, OH area??

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 15:01:59 EST

Anyone in the Cleveland area or planning on being there any time soon?
Walt spotted that drivers side door which would be a perfect grab for
me, 'cept that its about 8 hours or so for me to get there from my
house. The seller on ebay won't deliver and would require it to be
picked up in about 15 days after auction.

If anyone will be in the area or doesn't mind taking a trip up there -
let me know and I'd like to try and work something out!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!