RE: OT Dodge Charger

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 21:28:29 EST

The Charger has never been a pony car. The Challenger/Cuda were the Pony
cars. And no, no Charger was 4 door until now (so what?).

He keeps talking about a Stang fighter which the Charger never was, that
was the express duty of the Challenger.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Had they named this new car Challenger a LOT of the BS thrown at the new
car would be justified.