Re: Re: Daimler Ate Chrysler (was Charger)

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 22:48:49 EST

Why ask?? You said you aren't an expert.. Usually that indicates the person
just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.. Haven't you caught any of those
commercials.??
Yes you Terrible..
I've been fighting misc virii lately as well.. Now working outdoors and
having the weather not be able to decide what to do.. I've been trying to
get well for about 6 weeks... and it's sure getting old.
Aaron