Re: OT -- Saw Jeep Gladiator in person...

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 14:47:00 EST

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I didn't actually, sorry about that.
> I had to leave my house by about 8 am, and as you and anyone else who has
> attended any of the BBQ's knows, i'm definitely not a morning person...
> hehe
> So, i forgot my camera.

What do you mean you're not a morning person? I seem to remember seeing you
prancing about singing in the mornings.
Walt? Tom? Jon? Jason? Norah? Can anyone else confirm or deny this???

Well, either way you should be beaten for forgetting your camera. You gotta
put those things in the car the night before.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L