RE: RE: Back up lights

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 10:47:23 EST

I have a set of these on the back of both Dakotas wired up with relays.

http://www.awdirect.com/awdirect/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=6120&secid=68&l
inkon=subsection&linkid=99

They're the same ones I used to use on the back of my wreckers as work lights
and are bright as hell.

AW Direct is a towing equipment company that has a warehouse location near me.
They are a great company to do business with and I've spent tens of thousands
of dollars with them getting equipment for the trucks over the years. While
I'm no longer in the towing business, I still buy alot of things from them and
have to go down there soon to get tie-down straps for the new car trailer. If
anybody is intrested in anything in their online catalog, you can order online
or I can bring larger items to the next BBQ.

Walt
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com