Shit!!

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 11:52:24 EST

Hi,

my right brake caliper is broken, so I ordered a new one at www.rockauto.com on the 12 of january. The package arrived in germany at the 17th. The custom needs time till the 25th to say "hey, there is a package for you". So I have to drive to the customs and paid the fee there. This morning I wnted to install that part, but the part was for the drivers side, I need the passanger side?! Did I something wrong? Didi I ordered the wrong part? I double chekced it over the internet at rockauto.com and raybestos.com and what should I say, any idiot has putten the wrong part into the right package. The package has the right part number on it but the item itself was wrong.
Called rockauto today and they will double check it to and want contact me via e-mail.

Lets see what happens.

Stebel

I had to pay custom fee also onto the core deposit, isnīt that stupid?