(no subject)

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 15:38:32 EST

Ok all,

I have two questions?

1. When doing any work in the dash area the FSM says to disconnect the
negative on the battery and wait two minutes for the air bag capacitor to
discharge. My question is should I leave the ignition in the on position
during this process or does that matter? The FSM doesn't say anything about
the key in the ignition but I seem to recall it being mentioned here on the
DML.

2. I'm swapping out my rotors this weekend. Will I need any odd sized
sockets or wrenches? I've done brake and rotors on other vehicles before so
this is nothing new for me. I just don't want to start the job and find out
that I need a socket, wrench or allen wrench that I don't have.

Thanks in advance for any info you all can offer.

Wayne
01 Intense Blue QC V8
Melbourne, FL

Sorry Jon I didn't mean to send it to your email. Now I know why it didn't
post to the DML.