Re: RE: HIGH SPEED!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 02:52:46 EST

Pindell, Timothy wrote:
> Saw this on CNN this weekend. They've been trying to get regular phone
> service since 1970. I didn't know these places still existed. I thought
> it was ironic given our current state of telecommunication technology.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/31/first.phone.ap/index.html

Yeah, it is funny. There are still places like this around. Matter of
fact, my company is going to be setting up the gear in at least one such
place. (Not sure how much detail I'd be allowed to go into here...)

It was definitely surprising when I first found out the details about
these places.

-Bill