'99 4WD shimmy - concerns other than ball joints & steering?

From: Michael (farichms@westol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 18:20:28 EST

Is there a control arm bushing wearout concern with the Dakota/Durango 4WD's
like there is for ball joints?

Her '99 Durango 4WD recently had all 4 new Moog ball joints and a new
steering box at the local Dodge garage ($1500 - I verified the ball joints
and steering box output shaft were loose beforehand and agreed that they all
needed fixed.)

Today she informed me that it still sometimes shimmy's real bad just riding
along certain stretches of road - not even using the brakes.

Thanks,
Mike