RE: window = smashed

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:10:27 EST

Well Josh, I guess it must depend on the particular state. In Ohio, I have
been stopped ONLY for window tint. Cop did the light meter test and mine
failed because it is darker (35%) than the law allows (50%). He couldn't
believe I hadn't been stopped before. For whatever reason though, he
didn't give me a ticket. Just kept mumbling about it, did a records check,
and then let me go.

RayB