Re: window = smashed

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 15:16:51 EST

In Ontario seat belt law, driver is responsible for himself & pssgr's is a
primary, $110.00 fine = 2 demerit points. Next step your insurance company
finds out and 2 offences or accidents jacks up your insurance rates.
Basically if the Police want to stop you , they will create a reason. eg.
licence plate sticker obscurred or peeling, suspicion?

Jim Knox, 91 Dak