RE: How to use 4x4

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 14:28:43 EST

You forget Jason, that would require "looking". You know how some people
just hate to actually read something. LOL. It's so rare that I've ever had
to put it in 4Hi. And even when I did, I was very careful to take put it
back to AWD as soon as possible. But then again... I look at my baby a
little differently than non-Dak lovers. It's that age-old "common sense"
issue that so many seem to be lacking. What's the old saying and who said
it? "Common sense just ain't common anymore"

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)