Re: How to use 4x4

From: droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 17:16:32 EST

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:26:08 -0500, andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:

> But if you're looking enough to see that the 4LO light isn't coming on,
> the clear indication that it's LO is right there next to it. 4HI is
> right next to 4LO, so why not "try" 4HI and see if that works (which
> would be the right thing to do)?
>
> I think this story is missing a lot of those important little things
> called "details."

Well, it's obvious that some very stupid things were done here. Driving
around with the RPM's pinned and not know that isn't right is stupid. I'm
sure she didn't know how to put it in 4x4 and she asked how and the guy
prolly said, just turn the knob to the right.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota