Re: 2005 DML BBQ Dates

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 14:55:43 EST

"Andy Levy" <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:29:57 +0000 (UTC), jon@dakota-truck.net
> <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
> > So I guess that makes it official - the 2005 DML BBQ will be Fri & Sat
> > July 29-30. Based on the replies gathered so far, it looks like that
> > was the overwhelming favorite anyway.
>
> If July 8-9 (ok, in reality it's July 5-9) was the only other July
> weekend on the table and that's now out, then 29-30 is the only other
> weekend I can even consider.

We all know that it'll end up starting on the 26th or 27th anyway, why are
we lying to ourselves and saying that it'll only be the 29 - 30? You know
at least Tom, Barry, and myself will be showing up on the 27th and probably
Jason and Norah will get there at that same time too.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L