Re: Comments

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 18:13:17 EST

""Norah Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> OMG... could it possibly be better than Captain Seatbelt? I dunno, that
one
> is still one of the best stories I've ever heard. But again, it's
> definitely a visual thing. I can hardly wait. Good thing we've got a BBQ
> date nailed down and you better show up... hehehehe. I need to see/hear
> this one. Everyone that's going to be there: If this story is anything
like
> Captain Seatbelt, I strongly advise visiting the bathroom before hearing
it.

I don't think that it's "better" than the Captain Seatbelt story, but if we
drink like that again I can guarantee that it'll be as animated of a
storytelling.

I wouldn't miss the BBQ for anything. I've been saving $30 a paycheck since
last year in a jar so that I'll have enough to attend. Actually, I've
already started a jar for the 2006 meet.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L