Re: Re: 2006 National DML Meet - VOTING IS OPEN!

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 09:42:12 EST

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> I think every game of paintball I've played has been CTF of some sort
> or another (either get the opposing flag back to your base, or bring a
> central flag to the opposing base).

We used to play all sorts of different types of games. Then again, we were
in an organized indoor league...

> just a game of blast-the-hell-out-of-each-other can be fun, but not for
> days on end... CTF on the other hand....

There are other games that actually work like warfare where you have to take
out the other team completely, defend a piece of terratory against invaders,
etc. it's good times.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L