Re: was: done voted - Now: Where's Sonar?

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 10:01:17 EST

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> In article <71AA4AB07F8AD4118B6900508BE3A66D15F2FB98@nyschx17psge.sch.ge.com>,
> james.zito@ps.ge.com ("Zito, James A (GE Energy)") writes:
>

>>Thanks to Jon, Jason and Norah for the work they put in. Also IIRC Terrible
>>Tom had a hand in this.
>>
>>Jim
>

> Yea, where is Sonar O'Reilly? Haven't seen him on the list in a few days. Now
> that he has high speed, he went under.

I'm alive :-D Just been super busy. Yeah Jon, Jason, and Norah have
been doing the nuts and bolts of this meet. So far, unfortunatly I have
been unable to contribute much more than ideas, opinons, and marketing
heh - If I havn't spammed you yet - you will be spammed soon!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.