Carnage of a Differential Kind

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 17:40:41 EST

Am I correct in assuming that the vacuum diaphragm on the CAD on the
front axle of early 4x4 Dakota's - should NOT have gear lube come out
the vacuum line nipples when you hand actuate the shift fork, after
removing it from the axle?

Am I also to assume that a CV shaft is bad when there is enough plan in
it that you can rotate it by hand back and forth about a quarter-to-half
an inch?

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.