RE: RE: DML Paintball

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 21:57:44 EST

Accuracy also depends on the paintballs you're using. I've had bad
experiences with the WalmArt brand. I only use the ZAP "Chronic" Series.
While most paintballs look the same, they are very different. All it takes
is one to break in the barrel (or hopper) and that's the end of your
accuracy.

- Bernd