RE: Re: DML Paintball

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 10:36:03 EST

I agree with you Bernd regarding air. I plan on going to compressed air once
I start playing more often. Unfortunately current schedule does not permit
enough play time right now. So CO2 will have to suffice for now. The
paintball shop down the street from me now has a compressed air setup so it
will be real convenient for me. I played a night scenario once during the
fall and my gun stop working because of the CO2 and the high humidity that
we had that night.

I guess I should have narrowed down the quote area of the text. Jon had
asked about the pressures run in guns and I wanted to give that to him.
I read the article you quoted and I agree with it 100%.

Wayne