Re: how to get a 2wd dak unstuck

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 19:10:29 EST

Anything I can do to help... Since I have been spending so much time on
ArFCom lately, I figured I would share.
Dak content.. I havent driven 100 miles this month.. With all of the
driving I have to do in the POS company minivan during the week [48k
since Laborday] my heart just isn't in it to drive very far on the
weekend...