Re DML OT: Cousin ITT (was window = smashed)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 13:13:38 EST

Hey, Jim

<snip> I think IT was Gomez's cousin....was covered with long flowing hair
from the
top of IT's head to IT's toes spoke a strange squeaky language which only
the Addams' could understand<snip>

His name was Cousin ITT (2 Ts)...The character was played by Felix Silla,
who also played Twiki
the robot on Buck Rogers;
The Ewok Retah in Return if the Jedi
& a young ape named Felix in the Planet of the Apes movies!

DAK content: The DAKSY hit 100k mi this week...I was gonna take a pic of the
odometer with my digital camera, but I forgot to grab it on the way to
work...
She's runnin fine, but definitely needs a tune up & some TLC when this
freekin winter ends...
I spose it's time for a timing chain, too, right?

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/