Re: For The Adam Blaster

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 17:27:52 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> That's great Tom, totally made me laugh this morning. :)

>> hehehehe
>>
>> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/jeep_giver.avi

LOL I couldn't resist. If you listen carefully - you can hear people
talking and some kids just before I yell - and right after - its a lot
quieter than it was before. People around me looked at me like I was
nuts LOL! I love it!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.