Fw: RockAuto Discount Reminder

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 22:25:59 EST

In case anyone needs it:

-----------------

This email is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code
174302175128 will expire on March 8, 2005. If you or anyone you
know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to
order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount, please visit www.rockauto.com,
put the parts you need in the Shopping Cart, and enter 174302175128
(and no other characters or spaces) on the "Please tell us how you
heard about us" line. Your discount will automatically appear,
subtracted from your order total.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items
like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured
transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number
of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers,
even carpets! Our online catalog includes the latest 2005 vehicles
and goes all the way back to 1945, making it easy to find parts no
matter what you drive.

Thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Becky
RockAuto Customer Service