eVil score

From: Zito, James A (GE Energy) (james.zito@ps.ge.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 20:14:11 EST

Well I have been missing a center cap on the Dak for close to a year now,
and have been using the wrong search on eVil (eBay) looking for one ever
since it disappeared. Well the other night I was searching for Olds parts
(the toy is a 69 442 conv undergoing major rework) and realized that the
right search wouldn't be tied to the vehicle, after all the little boy sheep
head center caps must go on other Dodge products........
So I did "Dodge center cap" as the search and lo and behold pages and pages
of center caps------

AND the very first one was a set of 4 of them for less than a SINGLE cap @
the stealer!!!!!

Jim
03 CC Dak red with 2 cylinders missing from under the hood
Now it will be fully dressed ....at least when it gets warm enough to wash
it....