RE: Engine Lifting

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 20:57:42 EST

Yea .......I used it for installing my crate motor in my charger, worked
great too....

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html

From: "James Calder" <jCalder3@cfl.rr.com>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Subject: RE: DML: Engine Lifting
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:38:43 -0500

Anyone ever use one of those plates that bolt to the top on an intake
manifold? Summit sells then so people must use them. It just seems like an
awful lot of weight to be supported by a cast aluminum intake...
James