Re: UPDATE: Drivetrain vibration under specific conditions

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 10:29:19 EST

Hi Dan. I had a similar vibration with my 91 Dak several years ago. After
driving 20minutes or 10 - 15 miles I'd get a vibration, tried and balanced
everything to no avail. Final fix , the parking brake cable was not
releasing fully and when the drums reached a certain temperature, there was
pulsating grabbing that went thru the Dak as a vibration.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak