Tom is funny, and I win

From: Anne (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 16:28:25 EST

And Tom's subsequent response, which I present for everyone's amusement.
An excerpt from our AIM conversation, where I'm explaining that my
friends Greg and Erin (Grerin) are getting married that weekend.

Me: sorry, it's not like I set this up on purpose, but there will be
other BBQs and there's only 1 Grerin weding
Tom: I know :-(
Me: i'm sorry!
Tom: and I wa gonna drive the truck into the lake just for you!
Me: no you weren't, you were going to try to steal the jetta keys and
do evil things with it
Tom: darn
thwarted well I do have a few suprises planned

I thought that was just great.

In other exciting news I'm New York State Collegiate Track Conference
Champion in the 20# weight throw. I'm going to the NCAA National meet
in Bloomington on March 11-13 (Dak content: Barry's planning on coming
to see me, and he'll drive his Dak.)

This took three tries to send, because I goofed and had it as an RTF
file. Duh
~~Anne

Anne Baker
'94 VW Jetta GL