Re: Josh -- BBQ request

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 18:01:46 EST

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I've heard that at many paintball stores you can get some anti-fogging
spray
> stuff for your goggles???
> Could you pick me up a couple bottles and i'll pay ya back at the BBQ?
> Gonna use the stuff on the inside of the windshield...
>
> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

I have the good paintball goggles with the thermal eye shield, it doesn't
fog. I have found that using regular old rain-x on the inside of the lens
(if you don't have a thermal one like me) will prevent the fogging really
well. Rain-x anti-fog does work fairly well from what I hear though, but I
have no personal experiences with it. I can pick up whatever you like if
you want though, just hit me offlist and we'll arrange something.
josh(at)omg-stfu.com

Why do you need to use it on your inside windows? What are you doing in
that Jeep? Sinner.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L