Re: Stainless mufflers...suggestions?

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 03:59:37 EST

On 3/2/05 2:38 AM, in article d03u0h$kdv$1@bent.twistedbits.net,
"baddak@excite.com" <baddak@excite.com> wrote:

> I am looking for some suggestions on a decent 3" center in/ center out
> stainless muffler. I've had Borla in the past, and they sound great, but is
> there anything that sounds nearly as good, but doesn't cost as much. Does
> anyone have either Spintech mufflers or Magnaflow? The ones from Summit seem
> inexpensive, but I don't know about the sound quality.
>
> Thanks, Mike

I think Borla is your best bet. I've been shopping arround a lot for
something for the 05, and Borla is probably what I'll install. After
talking with a lot of people who have them, the borlas seem to be the bestt
qualiity. Sound is really a personal preference though, but if you like the
sound, borla is the way to go IMO.

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9