Re: Stainless mufflers...suggestions?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 09:29:21 EST

<baddak@excite.com> wrote in message

> I am looking for some suggestions on a decent 3" center in/ center out
> stainless muffler. I've had Borla in the past, and they sound great, but
is
> there anything that sounds nearly as good, but doesn't cost as much. Does
> anyone have either Spintech mufflers or Magnaflow? The ones from Summit
seem
> inexpensive, but I don't know about the sound quality.
>
> Thanks, Mike

I've heard really great things about Spintech. They're supposed to sound
awesome and yield great performance. Check on Scott Q's website, I believe
he's got some videos of trucks with his spintech system on them. If not,
shoot me an email offlist, I've got some vids with sound that I can send
you.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L