Re: National DML Meet - attn: "write-in" candidates

From: dml@bleazard.net
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 14:22:28 EST

In article <d04i71$kn5$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, josh@omg-stfu.com ("Josh
Battles") writes:

> Who picked Joliet?

He knows who he is :-), if this person wants to speak up it's up to him.
Actually, I'm guessing he was looking at the maps I had generated showing the
"average" location, and tried to pick something close to the average.

On a somewhat related note, if anyone wants to speak up and tell us why you
picked a write-in location, please feel free. You might generate some extra
interest for your selection that way. Or, maybe you can take the opportunity
to let us know that you haven't totally lost your mind :-).

Jason