Re: Re: National DML Meet - attn: "write-in" candidates

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 23:00:21 EST

I suppose you are right.. There actually isn't that much in the area, When
I was still living up there.. about the best we had were some stray dirt
roads.. and corn fields. ..
But, I've also aged. so some of the things I was thinking were fun then.. I
have toooo much common sense ( and fear) to do now. Braidwood to Kankakee
Speedway.. in under 15 min..
RR crossings at max attainable speeds.. Used to go for height and distance..
I'll stick to mud, rocks, water, and trees now..
Aaron