National DML Meet - voting is OPEN!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 18:33:16 EST

  Hi folks,

  The polls are now open for "Round 1.5" of the National DML
Meet voting. The only purpose of this round is to obtain votes
for the location "write-in" candidates. These are suggestions
that were offered during the voting period of round 1. We're
just having a quick vote on these to see if any of them can
"be a contender", as they say. :-)

   The list of "write-in" candidates is as follows:

       - Badlands offroad park, Attica, IN
       - Baghdad (let's see who the REAL members are!)
       - California Desert
       - Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
       - East South Central or South Atlantic
       - Hot Springs, AR (southern region...yeah righ!)
       - Joliet, IL
       - Jon's House
       - Las Vegas, NV
       - Mark Smith's backyard! ;-)
       - New England Area, RI, MA, NH, ME
       - Pigeon Forge, TN

   If you would like to cast a vote for one or more of these, you
can do so at the following URL:

    http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/2006national/

    Please keep in mind that we are taking the voting process
seriously (well, as seriously as anything can be taken in *this*
group anyway!) ;-) so please try to refrain from voting on a
location just for the amusement value. :-)

   Note that if you are not interested in voting on any of these
locations, then you don't need to bother with the voting at all.
The reason for this is because these results are being combined
with the results for round 1. So, voting on one of the write-in
locations with an interest level of zero would have exactly the same
result as if you hadn't voted at all. Just thought I'd mention
that, to save you some time, I'm sure there are people in that
category, and no doubt everyone is going to get tired of all this
voting after a while. :-)

   Anyway, have at it - the polls for this round will be open
until Monday. (They will close on Sunday March 6th at 11:59pm
eastern.)

   As soon as this round of voting is over, we will be able to
tally everything up and release the results of the first round.
(Barring any unforseen problems, I anticipate the results will
be able to hit the list on Monday.)

   As always, if you have any questions, comments, etc. please
feel free to post them to the list, or if you prefer to contact
the event coordinators privately, you can do so by e-mailing us
at nationalmeet@dakota-truck.net.

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'