Unsatisfactory Service...

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 16:24:29 EST

<rant>
I had, again new ball-joints, put into my Dak on Friday, along with a
alignment. Picked my truck up and drove a bit to only discover that the
steering wheel is canted left. Of course they were closing as I was picking
up my truck and was lucky I got a hold of the service manager before he left
for the weekend so I could schedule another alignment. This was from a Dodge
dealership where you would expext for them to get things right the first on a
product they service regularly. I would expect as much form a Ford or Chevy
garage, but boy did that piss me off.

Dealership is J & K Mitchel in Casey, IL. I would have used my usual
dealership except they don't have a alignment tech and don't have any plans
of getting one. This is truly unfortunate.
</rant>

On a lighter note, I am absolutely done buying autozone garbage, I have to
return my old ball joints still, they had a 1 year warranty and this is only
7 months since I had them replaced. Napa seems to be the way for me to go to
get parts without paying the stealerships outrageous prices.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.."